Services - Project Management
Our project management services can be tailored to encompass all or any part of the development process. Acting on behalf of the Client, TLW will offer a single point of contact to deliver these services.
Traditionally this will start with the development of the Client Brief and the assembly of the Project Team. TLW will put in place all formal appointment documents to enable the staged development of the design from feasibility through planning to the appointment of the Main Contractor.
- TLW will support the Client in agreeing on all third-party agreements for the project including Developer Agreements, Agreements to Lease, Planning Consents and conditions together with any Section 106/278 agreements. TLW will schedule all the third-party obligations within a single tracking document to ensure progress is monitored and that obligations are discharged within timescales set out under these agreements.
- All surveys and site investigations required to inform the design process and/ or discharge planning conditions will be managed and coordinated by TLW.
- Separate appointments and terms of engagement will be put in place by TLW.
- TLW will establish the project cash flow for incorporating consultant and survey invoices.
- TLW will submit monthly applications to the client including all invoices received in the month with a recommendation for payment.
- TLW will prepare weekly and monthly progress reports and submit them for review with the client.
- TLW will chair and minute all Project and Client Team Meetings.